Head Spin

Someday I might have a reason to follow you down that road,
But until that day comes, I think I’ll go my own way now,
Cos everybody has a fear of monsters underneath their bed,
Well me, my fear is, I won’t wake up inside my head.
And my fear is, my fear is, my fear is
No food to feed this planet, no clean water on this earth,
No innercity peace of mind, endless wars around the world,
Something else that makes my head spin, more than polititian’s words,
Is how we can stand to hate each other.
I know it might sound a little crazy,
I know it might sound a little all too easy,
But everybody has a fear of monsters underneath their bed,
Well me, my fear is, I won’t wake up inside my head.
Enough food to feed this planet, enough water on this earth,
No innercities left behind, no wars around the world,
Someone tell me am I dreaming, or can we really change the world?
Can we really learn to love each other?

(Writer's thoughts here)

No comments: